- Generate a record indexing document that complies with the client's preference and records received.
- Verify records by patient name, date of birth and/or social security number, etc.
- Verify dates limitations and/or medical limitations requested by client are provided and ensure explanation is reflected on the affidavit.
- Verify the quality of the documents obtained.
- Verify all requested documents have been obtained.
- Meet all special requirements as requested by client. (i.e. bate numbering)
- Respond to all departments’ emails concerning status and movement of orders within the department.
- Alert supervisor when a follow-up for missing documents is required
- Maintain confidentiality of files received.
- Communicate all problems to direct supervisor.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Chart Tabbing: Sort records chronologically by admission, inserting the appropriate chart tab, and bate number on pages
- Billing Review: Reviewing invoice ensuring that all charges and comments coincide with work order.
- Q.C. Exception Basket: Handling all discrepancies in data entry, field, production, scheduling issues, and/or any questionable orders. Pending orders that are awaiting additional documents, summarizations, special bates, and/or re-scans for better quality images.
- Q.C. Exception Return: Verifying that any pended orders have been completed prior to returning to the appropriate baskets.
data entry, customer services, call center, quality assurance, receptionist, medical , legal, records, insurance, claims, scanning, computer, excel, filing, call center