- High School Graduate and / or GED equivalent. College education is desirable but not required.
- Prior computer, scanner, medical, Legal or insurance claims office work is helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of Discovery Law, especially for service of Subpoena and Authorization, and production of documents on or before deposition or due date preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be professional and helpful to all clients and custodians.
- Clear penmanship.
- Ability to read a map book.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Read and write English fluently.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Flexible and team oriented.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Drive in a courteous manner and follow any and all traffic laws.
Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids
- Telephone system, computer, fax machine, copiers/scanners.
- Internet access from home.
- Professional Photo Copier and/or Company ID card.
- Valid California Driver License (3 points or less), and proof automobile insurance ($100 -$300K).
ABI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans